Electrostatic Dissipative laminates (ESD) diffuse static electricity to protect electronics and other static-sensitive devices from electric charges that could cause damage during manufacturing or assembly.
- Low electrical resistance
- Absolute charge drainage and zero voltage suppression.
- ESD is post formable but will require a larger radius than standard laminate.
- Resistant to most common solvents, hot solder and fluxes.
- ESD is guaranteed to maintain its static control properties.
- ESD provides a surface that will not attract dust or dirt particles, which is ideal for:
- Workstations where static-sensitive electronic components are manufactured
- Medical facilities
- Clean rooms
- 1220 x 2440 mm
- 1300 x 3050 mm
Any color available depending upon quantity order.